Updated: July 15th, 2021
We believe in transparency, not surprises. So before we get into the details, we want to share with you a few of our privacy principles:
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
- We do not ask for your personal information unless we need it to provide or improve the services for you.
- We do not share your personal information unless you’ve specifically allowed it, or for the very limited purposes described below.
When and What Personal Information do we collect?
When registering, contacting us, filling out a form, or making an order through our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information, mailing address or other details to help us better serve you and to improve your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site. We also collect information when users provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up after correspondence (chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- To help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- To understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
- To keep track of advertisements.
- To compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- To monitor performance and analytics
- For authentication, personalization, and security
Can I ‘opt out’ of cookies?
Yes. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use our Services.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The safety of our customers’ accounts throughout our site is a top priority. As such, we use numerous tools and methods to protect your security from unauthorized access. Your client portal is protected by your account password. We encourage you to never disclose your password to anyone and to log out of your account after each use. While we use various technological security methods to protect your information these measures do not guarantee your information will not be accessed, disclosed altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we have methods of protecting your Personal Identification Information (PII), we do not guarantee it’s absolute security. By accessing our site and using our services, you acknowledge that you understand these risks.